Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Show us your toes!

Mir started this when she posted her toes a few days ago...then with much begging and pleading, showed us her new fan-freakin-tastic deal....strappy sandals. Her lovely toes prompted me to pamper myself and get my very own toes done...I didn't do them myself...I splurged on a spa pedicure when I went to get my nails done. I've wanted to treat myself to one of those for such a very long time..and it was HEAVEN!

Except....

When she pulled out the very small tool that appeared to be a miniature cheese slicer....I knew it was coming...I'd been warned of all the odds and ends they pull out on you...But everyone assured me...it doesn't tickle...LIARS! Ok...tickles seemingly vary between foot owners...and I'll give into the fact that perhaps my feet are just more ticklish than the ones who swore to me that I'd be fine....

So when she started....I made faces...I squirmed in the lovely vibrating seat...the heated vibrating seat...no wonder I didn't want to go home The 16ish year old chatter box that came in shortly after me...that talked continuously from the time she walked in the door...was cracking up....Somehow I don't think she realized how very close I came to kicking the very small womans head right off her tiny little shoulders...but being my first time and all I felt it wouldn't be proper.

So here you go..I present you with....the results of my first ever official pedicure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home