Saturday, May 29, 2004

How did I get here?

Quite the thought provoking question, don't you think?

Depending on where we are in our lives..Our mood....Or where our thoughts are at any given time our answer to this question will most always be different.

A few other equally perplexing questions can be:

Is this where I'm supposed to be?
Am I happy here?
Is there someplace else I'd rather be?

Since it's after 1am...and this is, afterall, my first entry, I won't travel the path of the deep and meaningful

....So for tonight:

How did I get here?
We'll blame that one on Mir

Is this where I'm supposed to be?
Well, so far, no one has told me otherwise...and Mir told me to.

Am I happy here?
I figured out how to tweak my blog (thank you Mir) and get it sort of the way I want it...for now....so we'll say Yeah..so far so good.

Is there someplace else I'd rather be?
Considering it's almost 1:30am, and my smallish boy sees no reason why anyone should sleep in later than 7am just because it's Saturday...that should be my bed.

I had to start somewhere :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Good post.

Another question:
Where am I going?

May 29, 2004 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Mir said...

I see, everything is my fault now? Let's be clear... I tell you to do plenty that you just flat-out ignore. PLENTY! Missy! Now... blog forth and prosper. ;)

May 29, 2004 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home